1. Right of withdrawal and return Shyna
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005, the customer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 14 calendar days, without explanation and without penalty.
Italian law provides that by exercising the right of withdrawal, the customer must return the returned goods at his or her own expense and once received in the seller’s warehouses, the seller will provide a refund.
We at Shyna have decided to expand this consumer and customer protection because we are confident in the quality of the products sent to us and because we want to offer you the peace of mind of having the best possible shopping experience by reassuring you that you can safely return the goods with simple small steps.
Therefore, if the customer decides to take advantage of “RETURN”, he/she must notify Shyna within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods:
- by email sent with the customer account address to our Customer Support email (email@example.com);
- via WhatsApp to our Customer Service number 3515595160;
- by registered mail with return receipt addressed to Shyna Registered office: via Ugo Foscolo 21, – 93100 Caltanissetta (CL).
Our Customer Support will assign a case number to the Return and will provide all possible assistance to you during the process. il numero di pratica deve essere chiaramente indicato sull’imballo, non sarà possibile rimborsare o sostituire i prodotti in mancanza di esso, verranno comunicate le istruzioni per la preparazione della merce da restituire. For replacement or Refund, it is essential that the product is intact and that it is packed carefully in its original packaging and complete with any accompanying accessories and not writing anything on the original packaging of any product. return shipping is entirely the responsibility of the consumer and will provide all possible assistance to you during the process.
THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL SHALL BE TOTALLY FORFEITED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Lack of original packaging
- Absence of integral elements of the product
- Damage to the product due to causes other than transportation
Once we receive the returned goods, our Warehouse will verify that they correspond to what was communicated to Customer Service and then our Customer Service Department will refund the value of the returned products.
Shyna will refund the customer the amount already paid, within 14 calendar days of the return of the goods.
If you withdraw from this contract, you will be refunded all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Said refunds will be made using the same means of payment by the customer as was used for the initial transaction, unless the customer has expressly agreed otherwise (either through a reversal procedure of the amount charged to the Credit Card or by PayPal refund or by Bank Transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer’s responsibility to provide the bank details (IBAN Code of the Current Account of the invoice holder) on which to obtain the refund); in any case, he/she shall not incur any costs as a consequence of such a refund. Refunds may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the consumer demonstrates that he or she has returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
The customer is requested to return the goods or deliver them to our trusted courier who will come and pick them up at his or her address, without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day he or she informed us of his or her withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the customer returns the goods before the expiration of the 14-day period.
The costs of returning the goods will be borne by us. The customer is responsible only for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and operation of the goods.
However, the right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
1. The right of withdrawal under Article 59 of the Consumer Code for distance and off-premises contracts is excluded with respect to:
- (b) the provision of goods or services whose price is linked to fluctuations in the financial market that the trader cannot control and that may occur during the withdrawal period;
- (c) the supply of custom-made or clearly customized goods;
- (d) the supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- (e) the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic or health protection-related reasons and have been opened after delivery;
- (f) the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods;
- (g) the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can be made only after thirty days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market that cannot be controlled by the trader.
2. Shipping, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, while offered by Shyna is the responsibility of the customer, so the customer is strongly requested to pack the products to be returned in the best way and with the utmost diligence. Preventing damage during transport as much as possible. For specific information on how to best package products to be returned, our Customer Service Department is always available.
2. Replacement Products
Shyna provides its Customers with the option to replace Products purchased through the Site.
To obtain a replacement for a Product you must follow the same procedure as outlined above for RETURN.
Any Customer who is not fully satisfied should retain all delivery documentation and the Product itself in its original packaging and immediately contact Shyna by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Product to be replaced must be received, in normal condition, at the following address: Shyna Registered Office: Via Ugo Foscolo 21, – 93100 Caltanissetta (CL). Fulfillment of the new order is subject to the availability of the requested Products.
The replacement Product will be sent to the Customer by courier without additional shipping charges.
3. Compliance defects
In case of conformity defects in Products sold by Shyna through www.shyna.eu , the Customer should immediately contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
The legal guarantees provided for in Articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code apply to the sale of the Products. The Customer has the right to restoration, without charge, of the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement or to an appropriate reduction in the price or termination of the contract. The Customer forfeits these rights if he/she does not report the lack of conformity to Shyna Handmade within two months from the date he/she discovered the defect. An action to enforce defects not maliciously concealed by Shyna shall be barred, in any case, within thirty days after delivery of the goods.
The information about the Products provided on the Site is constantly updated. However, complete absence of errors cannot be guaranteed.
Shyna reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions even after an order has been submitted and likewise to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
5. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Italy.
For disputes arising from the interpretation, validity and/or execution, of these General Conditions the mandatory territorial jurisdiction will be that of the judge of the Court of Caltanissetta (CL).
For more information please write to Customer Service directly on the site in the “Contact Us” section or by e-mail at the following address: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.